So psyched to share the full day from Rikki + Thao's gorgeous, pup-filled wedding!! It was Hillary's first time associate shooting a wedding for me and she killed it!! So so happy for these two - truly one of the best couples and some of the best people I know!
I recently learned an awesome trick - you can record your screen on your iphone as a video! It's super simple, doesn't require any extra apps, and it's perfect for high quality Instagram Stories content!
Check out this quick tutorial below:
1. Go to your settings on your iPhone
2. Click on "Control Center", then "Customize Controls"
3. Click the green + button on any controls under "more controls" that you'd like to add to your "swipe up" control center! There are a bunch of useful things, including screen recording!
4. Now, swipe up! When you're ready to do a screen recording, tap the button with the circle inside the circle.
5. When you're ready to stop recording, simply tap the red bar at the top of your phone. It will bring up a dialog box asking if you want to stop the recording. Once you stop it, it will save as a video to your camera roll!
And that's it! Have fun screen recording! I can't wait to use this for my IG stories!
Want More goodies for making your IG look Fly Af?
While we're on the topic of gorgeous, high-end IG stories, have you ever wondered how people put beautiful animated text over videos or photo slideshows, create Pinterest-worthy graphics, make iPhone photos look like they've been professionally edited, and put stylish text over their photos?
I'm sharing my guide to the 4 must-have apps for creating stunning, high-end Instagram stories with my email fam - click the button below to sign up and I'll send you an email with my faves!
Have a question about growing your creative business, buying, renovating, and running an Airbnb, Self-Love, or something else? Feel free to email me or DM me on Instagram with topic suggestions or questions you’d love to have answered here on the blog! :)