Restore Retreat @ Vienna Lodge
November 14 - 17th, North Conway, NH
Come spend 3 nights up in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, where we'll focus on re-centering + re-connecting with ourselves, refilling our proverbial cups, and discussing and practicing self-compassion with one another at Vienna Lodge.
While you're here enjoying the mountain views, we’ll be doing things like…
- Discussing self-compassion, self-care, and creativity (no need to be "a creative" to come though!)
- Daily meditations
- Private restorative yoga class (no previous experience or any level of fitness needed!)
- Embroidery kits provided by MireMade (including instructions and materials, made for beginners)
- Optional hiking or walks through the woods
- Time for journaling, making art for the fun of it, optional hiking, board games, informal conversation, reading, naps, optional massage/spa treatments (*not included in price), working on your embroidery kit, etc!
-Optional Tarot card reading by Emily (please note, I’m not an expert in this and just do it for fun and as a self reflection tool!)
- A mini body affirming portrait session by Emily Tebbetts (optional, and with a choice between a digital OR polaroid session)
**If you have a craft/art form that you enjoy and would like to bring with you, please feel free to do so!
Breakfast and snacks are included daily, as is dinner on Friday. We'll be heading to a few great local places for lunch where you can buy sandwiches, salads, wraps, etc, and retreat-goers are welcome to either grab some groceries and make their own dinner, or head out to the many great local restaurants for dinner.
During the last retreat, a lot of the womxn enjoyed making their own meals and hanging out at the house which was fun!
At Vienna Lodge, there are three bedrooms - The loft bedroom with 1 queen bed (the only room that isn't shared - $925), the main level bedroom with 2 twin beds - $675, and the lower level bedroom with 2 twin beds and en suite bathroom - $775. If you prefer a quieter bedroom, the loft bedroom or lower level bedroom are your best options. The main bathroom is on the main floor (no bathroom in the loft).
Vienna Lodge is just over the border of North Conway, NH in Intervale, NH. The nearest major airports are Boston, MA and Portland ME (both about 2.5 hours away).
It's a 2.5-3 hour drive from Boston, depending on where in Boston you live. Check in is any time *after* 5pm on Thursday, and check out is any time before 5pm on Sunday. **Emily will be departing at 1pm on Sunday with anyone who needs a ride to the airport, but if you drove, you’re welcome leave any time before 5pm!
Flying in? Feel free to rent a car, or Emily has 3 remaining spots available in her car for anyone who needs a ride from the airport for an additional $75/person. Emily will be picking up from the Boston airport at 2pm on Thursday and dropping back off at the airport no later than 4pm on Sunday.