Restore + Reconnect Retreat @ Vienna Lodge
Come spend 4 days and 3 nights up in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, where we'll focus on re-centering + re-connecting with ourselves, refilling our proverbial cups, and discussing and practicing self-compassion, vulnerability, and nurturing authentic connection with one another at Vienna Lodge.
While you're here enjoying the mountain views, getting cozy in front of the fireplace, we'll be doing things like...
- Discussing self-compassion, vulnerability, and connection with ourselves and others
- Daily meditations, including partner meditations that encourage practicing vulnerability
- Guided activities centered around fostering self-compassion + vulnerability + connection with one another
- Restorative yoga (no previous experience or fitness level needed)
- Time for journaling (+ journaling prompts), optional hiking, board games, informal conversation, naps, etc - you’re gonna leave here feeling RESTED, not exhausted :)
- A mini-portrait session by Emily Tebbetts
Breakfast and snacks are included daily, as is dinner on the 10th. We'll be heading to two great local places for lunch where you can buy sandwiches, salads, wraps, etc, and retreat-goers are welcome to either buy groceries and make their own dinner, or head out to the many great local restaurants for dinner.
Rooms are first-come-first-serve based on SIGN UPS. (First to register gets first dibs, etc). At Vienna Lodge, there are three bedrooms - The loft bedroom with 1 queen bed, the main level bedroom with 2 twin beds, and the lower level bedroom with 2 twin beds and en suite bathroom. The main bathroom is on the main floor (no bathroom in the loft).
Vienna Lodge is just over the border of North Conway, NH in Intervale, NH. The nearest major airports are Boston, MA and Portland ME (both about 2.5 hours away).
Flying in? Feel free to rent a car or arrange a carpool with another retreat-goer! Emily has 1 remaining spot available in her car for anyone who needs a ride from the airport for an additional $40. Emily will be picking up from the airport at 12:30pm on Monday the 10th, and dropping back off at the airport no later than 3:30pm on Thursday.