Restore Retreat @ Vienna Lodge
March 14-17, 2019
Come spend 3 nights up in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, where we'll focus on re-centering + re-connecting with ourselves, refilling our proverbial cups, and discussing and practicing self-compassion with one another at Vienna Lodge.
While you're here enjoying the mountain views, getting cozy in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa, we'll be doing things like...
- Discussing self-compassion, self-care, and creativity (no need to be "a creative" to come though!)
- Daily meditations
- Private restorative yoga class (no previous experience or any level of fitness needed!)
- Embroidery kits provided by MireMade (including instructions and materials, made for beginners)
- Time for journaling, optional hiking, board games, informal conversation, reading, naps, optional massage/spa treatments (*not included in price), skiing + snowshoeing (not incl), working on your embroidery kit, etc!
- A mini-portrait session by Emily Tebbetts (optional)
**If you have a craft/art form that you enjoy and would like to bring with you, please feel free to do so!
Breakfast and snacks are included daily, as is dinner on the 14th. We'll be heading to two great local places for lunch where you can buy sandwiches, salads, wraps, etc, and retreat-goers are welcome to either grab some groceries and make their own dinner, or head out to the many great local restaurants for dinner.
During the last retreat, a lot of the women enjoyed making their own meals and hanging out at the house which was fun!
Rooms are first-come-first-serve based on SIGN UPS. (First to register gets first dibs, etc). At Vienna Lodge, there are three bedrooms - The loft bedroom with 1 queen bed (the only room that isn't shared), the main level bedroom with 2 twin beds, and the lower level bedroom with 2 twin beds and en suite bathroom. The main bathroom is on the main floor (no bathroom in the loft).
Vienna Lodge is just over the border of North Conway, NH in Intervale, NH. The nearest major airports are Boston, MA and Portland ME (both about 2.5 hours away).
It's a 2.5-3 hour drive from Boston, depending on where in Boston you live. Check in is any time *after* 5pm on Thursday, and check out is any time before 3pm on Sunday.
Flying in? Feel free to rent a car, or Emily has 1 remaining spot available in her car for anyone who needs a ride from the airport for an additional $50/person. Emily will be picking up from the Boston airport at 2pm on Thursday, and dropping back off at the airport no later than 6pm on Sunday.
Want to be included on the EARLY BIRD list next time + get exclusive early access to registration + $50 off?